Quick links to some ESF-supported projects
Esperanto history and its place in society
Read about the Esperanto history and its place in current society, by Asya Pereltsvaig
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
ESF works to further the understanding and practice of linguistic justice in a multicultural world.
We aim to develop and support excellence in scholarship, education, and interlingual communication.
Our priorities and values are shaped through engagement with the worldwide community of Esperanto speakers, as well as with researchers, educators and activists in many language-related fields.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Lernu.net: new and improved!July 20, 2016The team of lernu.net is happy to announce the full relaunch of the site. The new lernu.net has an interesting new Esperanto course with hundreds of exercises, illustrations and a large searchable …
- Languages of Internationalism: call for papersJune 5, 2016Conference to take place at Birkbeck College, University of London 25-26 May 2017 Deadline for submission of abstracts: 1 September 2016 …
- New video about CUNY Esperanto CourseJune 5, 2016Thanks to a grant from ESF, 12 highly-motivated students from Macaulay Honors College of CUNY (City University of New York) were able to participate in a five-week Esperanto course in summer 2015. …
- Language Symposium Discusses Sustainable Development GoalsMay 5, 2016Language and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) was the topic of a symposium held at the Church Center for the United Nations, in New York, on April 21 and 22, 2016. Over one hundred …
- Another successful year for ESFDecember 22, 2015We are coming to the end of another successful year for ESF, the Esperantic Studies Foundation. Among the numerous activities and organizations supported by ESF, directly or indirectly, were the …
Esperanto course at CUNY 2015
By supporting the Esperantic Studies Foundation, you will be supporting efforts to promote language equality in the world and equitable, high-quality communication across cultures and language groups. Click here to make a donation.
I don't hesitate to support ESF, because for me, this foundation is the most important and effective for spreading Esperanto and getting people to accept it. You only need to take a look at the various activities that ESF supports, to understand that the money donated to this foundation is well used and bears concrete and useful fruits.
(Trefflé Mercier, Canada)
I donate to ESF because I agree with and trust the work that they fund. ESF runs and supports some of the most important spaces for Esperanto on the internet, always with a modern eye and inspiring results
(Fernando Maia Jr., Brazil)